Helmholtz AI conference 2022
“In a data-driven future, it will be key to democratise AI to tackle societal challenges and maximise research impact.
That is what Helmholtz AI is about."
Join us to meet method and domain specialists with a shared interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), discuss use cases in applied AI/ML and expand your network. For a data-driven future, it is key to democratise access to AI now to maximise the impact of research and to address challenges of societal relevance. Building an open and dynamic community is our vision, let’s engage!
We are inviting all AI enthusiasts and AI researchers to join the Helmholtz AI conference 2022 on 2-3 June 2022 in Dresden. This two-day event can either be attended in person or virtually.
Why should you join?
- Present your work by submitting an abstract for an oral presentation or a scientific poster.
- Meet method and domain specialists to expand your network.
- Learn about use-cases, projects and consulting in all our research fields.
- Engage with our experts in a panel discussion on fairness/bias/legal/trustworthy AI.
- We believe that in a data-driven future, it will be key to democratise access to AI to maximise research impact. Be part of it!
Reserve your seat today! Click here for further instructions.
See our current program.
Unfortunately, no registration is possible at the moment. We ask for your understanding.